Rules & Regulations
Rules of Riding
- All riders must present a government photo identification in order to ride
- You must be over 107cm (42″) to bodyboard on the FlowRider
- You must be over 133cm (52″) to ride standup on the FlowRider or to ride the FlowBarrel
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo Identification presents to sign off
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water
- Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness
- Do not participate if you have a heart condition or neck, back and bone ailments
- Do not participate if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms
- Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Flow House Bangkok House Rules
- Payment and Registration must be completed at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- Bookings not paid for by that time may be made available to wait-listed guests.
- FlowRider is an extreme sport that can result in serious injuries. Riders assume all risks of injury.
- Fully completed liability form is required for first time riders and may be required for repeat riders.
- Copy of your ID card, Drivers License or Passport is required.
- Sessions start at the beginning of every hour.
- Flow Cards not transferable or shareable.
- Locker service Deposit Bt100/Locker.
- Please return the key to Flow desk for you key deposit refund.
- Towel service fee: Bt50/Towel.
- Flow House Bangkok is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- All new riders are required to complete at least 3 BodyBoard runs before being allowed to do stand-up Surfing. This is in order to familiarise yourself with the strength of the wave and learn some preliminary FlowRider skills.
Waiver & Registration Application
All new Riders are required to complete a Flow House Waiver/Registration form on arrival and before their Wave Session begins.